Earlier this month, F&F got in touch asking if I’d like to take part in their blogger Onesie Confessions. It sounded like fun and a onesie saw me though the colder months last winter, so of course I said yes!
Once this lovely box of goodies arrived, I got all togged up one morning in my new F&F onesie (the slippers are a bit goofy, but you know what, I’ve been wearing them all the time around the house!) and had some fun with little Gus watching cartoons…
1. Tell us your favourite bits about your new F&F Onesie or/and a previous one you have owned!
I think everyone agrees, a onesie is about the most comfortable thing you can wear. Super warm and so cosy to be dressed all in one. I love the cute reindeer on this one, and I must admit the pattern is not too dissimilar from the one I had last year which was black and white. I actually prefer the blue!
2. It’s time to confess… where is the funniest place you’ve caught someone (or yourself!) wearing a Onesie? And will you be venturing out of the house in your new F&F Onesie?
I’ve had a few slightly mortifying moments answering the front door to unexpected friends. But my main onesie confession is last year when the cold snap started, I tore into the onesie I had carefully wrapped for my sister’s Christmas present and claimed it as my own! I have yet to venture out in a onesie, but we live in Hackney where much stranger ensembles have been seen!
3 If you could describe your perfect Onesie in 3 words… what would it be like? (Alternatively to this one of course!)
Checked, cashmere and machine-washable!
4. This Christmas, if you were to gift a Onesie to anyone, who would you choose?
I think it’d have to be my husband. I bought him a cool black one last year but it fell apart and I’ve never got round to mending it, so I feel like I kind of owe him one!
5. Now you own a Onesie, will you be encouraging your friends and family to get one too?
Definitely, it’s the perfect downtime outfit. Nothing better than holing up at home feeling cosy and comfortable.
6. What makes your perfect night in?
Big plate of spaghetti bolognese, red wine and a good movie or favourite TV show (I’m a Game of Thrones/True Blood addict!).