I had to share a few photos of my A Beautiful World Sampler Box that arrived yesterday. I was gutted to have missed the debut one in the spring…
So I pounced on the AW13 edition as soon as it dropped a couple of days ago – thank goodness I did, it sold out in 12 hours! Basically £20 for more than £70’s worth of organic and natural beauty goodies was something I just could not miss. Turns out I wasn’t the only A Beautiful World devotee making my order from bed that morning!
So what’s inside? Most of the products I’m familiar with and have reviewed here and here but that didn’t take away from the excitement. Sample sizes are just so exquisitely dinky and so useful. In no particular order, my box contained:
- Indie Lee Squalene facial oil – new to the site, for a ‘natural facelift’, I’ve been dying to try this out
- a little packet of Marble & Milkweed Modern Chai No. 2 – yum!
- SW Basics Cocoa lip balm – perfect timing as I seem to have lost my 100s of lip balms
- a little Marble & Milkweed body oil – beautiful fragrance, I use these as body and massage oil
- a little pot of SW Basics Shea Butter cream – gorgeous post shaving cream and for dry spots
- Tart With A Heart Butter London nail polish – my favourite nail polish brand
- VMW Hypoallergenics Know It Oil – organic coconut oil in the perfect travel size
- a Japanese Konjac sponge – dying to try this out, launching on ABW November 1
- Yarok Feed Your Shine hair oil – super nourishing
- 001 Intensive Elixir – an absolutely divine smelling overnight facial treatment for the face. Also available from November 1 – keep an eye out here for some product previews pre-launch!
- a Collagen Paper Mask – put it this way, I’m stock-piling these!
- Tili bag (not pictured) – these have become a day-to-day and travel essential for me
There’s also an excellent little article on what chemicals to avoid in various products – the one I’ve recently been worrying about is sodium lauryl sulphate which is the lathering agent in shampoos which is apparently very toxic to the body (read here for more info if this kind of thing interests you.)
Insanely good value, make sure you put yourself down on the waiting list for the next one which will be out next spring. Highly recommended!