It’s getting a little closer to Christmas than I feel comfortable with! Despite my best intentions my present shopping hasn’t quite gone to plan. So, if, like me, you’re feeling the scramble, here’s a few ideas for the peeps in your life, everything under £50, apart from the camera!
1. Obviously you all know how hooked I am on the Pen cameras and the little Pen E-PL7 that came out in September really is a cracker (sorry, couldn’t resist!). Interchangeable lenses and wifi allowing you to transfer photos from camera to phone/tablet in such a beautiful retro design. A brilliant starter camera or perfect second camera to the DSLR luggers – read my overview here! £499
2. These Hush bedsocks are oh-so soft and cosy. And perfect for wearing inside heavy biker boots too. Love the little yellow detail poking out the top. £17
3. These are the best slippers I’ve ever had, by Mahabis. So sleek and minimalist looking, they come in two shades of grey with a rubber sole for housewear and attachable soles for outdoor wear. They’re snug on your foot with or without a sock. Love! Plus you get a 10% discount for signing up. £49.
4. Teapots. I’m a bit obsessed at the moment and they make such a lovely gift as they always earn and own their place among the crockery. Adore this clay Japanese inspired design by Whittards. £40
5. This tiny beaten rose gold mid ring is oh-so cute. And I really shouldn’t have posted it as there’s only 2 left! Well one, as I’m just about to buy the other. From Boticca, where there’s a tonne of brilliant gift ideas on the jewellery & accessories front – check out my Christmas gift guide here. £34
6. Fairisle gloves that leave your thumbs and forefingers free for phone action are inspired and these are made in a Scottish family-run mill, more than 150 years old. And they fit beautifully. £40 reduced to £32
8. Truly this is one of the most gorgeous scented candles I’ve ever had the pleasure to smell. Pomegranate and peppercorn in a delightful little glass jar. £12